This book covers all areas of arts and social studies. The contributions by the authors include letter naming knowledge, phonological awareness, spelling knowledge, kindergarten children, social anxiety, biological sex, leadership style, secondary school, typology, educational systems, sustainable tourism, regional cooperation, learner-centred, classroom environment, activity based language teaching, teacher-centered, higher secondary students, methodology of language teaching, pedagogy, language acquisition, learning, second language instruction, language learner, language instructor, teacher, student, psychological aspects, language skills, listening, speaking, reading, writing, second language acquisition, communicative competence, components of language, second language acquisition, universal grammar approach, cognitive approach, linguistic approach, sociolinguistic perspective, communication skills, learning strategies, cognitive development, speaking skill, reinforced learning, spaced repetition system, cognitive process, language learning, memory, e-learning, black board, LMS, teaching and learning, education performance etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of arts and social studies.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.