This book covers all areas of food science. The contributions by the authors include zinc toxicity; metals toxicity; mineral vitamins; dietary zinc; smoothie; flax seed; almonds; condiment; ‘ogiri’; watermelon seed; fermentation; dairy calcium; bone mineral content; bone mineral density; seed sprouts; alfalfa sprouts; mung bean sprouts; food safety; lipids; tarhana; cereal-based traditional fermented product; kishk; kushuk; trahanas; moisture content; fruit quality; modified atmosphere packing; cucumber placenta; mango concentrate; carrot, lettuce, green pepper; tomato etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of food science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.