This book covers all areas of biological research. The contributions by the authors include biochemical profile, immunoglobulin, fatty acids, plasma, muscle, Rhizobium, pea microsymbionts, population structure, multi-subunit RNA polymerases, chloroplast multi-subunit RNA polymerases, plastid encoded polymerases, eubacterial RNA polymerases, mechanism of action of PEP, camel hump, cancer, fatty acids, vitamin E, biodegradability, Citrobacter amalonaticus, bonny light crude oil, glyptosternoid fish, DNA barcode, Parachiloglanis hodgarti, Myersglanis blythi, polyphenols, thermal analysis, XRF, microculture tetrazolium salt assay, Hedyotis corymbosa, Pilea trinervia, antioxidant activity, cytotoxic properties etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.