This book covers all areas of agricultural sciences. The contributions by the authors include African egg plant; harvesting techniques; financial profitability; smallholder farmers; phenology; seed; stomata; tree; C. zizanioides; urban dumpsite soil; industrial waste soil; mechanic village soil; irrigative soils of dry subtropical zones; quantity of microorganisms; crop rotation; constant (permanent) cultures; coefficient of mineralization; grain maize; grain quality; postharvest losses; cucumber; nematicide; oxamyl; browse plants; sheep intake; weight gain; rural communities; agricultural development; rural transformation; genotype vs environment interaction; oilseed; floriculture; Brassica juncea L.; drought; deficit irrigation; mutualism; plant growth; halophyte plants; arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus; saline reject; watershed sediment yield; semiarid region; sediment delivery ratio; erosion etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Interrelationship and Cause - Effect of Morphological Traits with Grain Yield and Oil Content among Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea L. Czern & Coss) Genotypes under Non- irrigated and Irrigated Condition