This book covers all areas of pharmaceutical research. The contributions by the authors include Vetiveria nigritana; hydrodistillation; alginate; essential oilshelf LIFE of ayurvedic formulations; transfusional malaria; Plasmodium; blood transfusion; pretransfusion; posttransfusion; hepatoprotective; leaves extracts of Morus alba Linn; Ayurveda; allopathy; symbiohealth; vitamin C; treatment of anemia; chronic diseases; effectiveness; 5‑flurouracil; chitosan; drug‑delivery systems; gelatin; cleidocranial dysostosis; mutational dysostosis; giardia; allergen-specific immunotherapy; allergic diseases; cryopreserved pigskin substrate; Tridax procumbens; ethanolic plant extract; phytochemical constituents; antibacterial activity; amifostine; Gymnema sylvestre and gymnemagenin; urinary tract infection; enterobacteriaceae; Klebsiella; multiple antibiotic resistance index; antibiotic; HRBC; Dendrocnide sinuata; Chenopodium ambrosioides; gastrointestinal infections etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
A Wee Study on Behavioural, Organ Somatic Index and Histological Alterations of the Fresh Water Fish Pangasius sutchi in Response to Protection Studies, Exposed to Gamma Radiation Perceived by Genotoxic Assays: New Perspectives