This book covers all areas of physical science. The contributions by the authors include Quantum mechanics; Schroedinger equation; Metamaterial absorber; microwave transmission; dielectric materials; antenna design; hydraulic system; volcanic eruptions; earthquakes; Einstein’s equations; cosmology; general relativity; contact layer; surface roughness; non-linear deformation; large-scale channel modeling; directional antennas; radon; uncertainty; outdoor radon gas; radon gas intensity; photodetector; tuning range; detectivity; Maxwell electron-ionic plasma; electromagnetism; group theory; uncertainty; Planetary beat; solar-terrestrial interaction; solar wind; earth’s rotation; ocean circulation etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.