This book covers all areas of physical science. The contributions by the authors include quasi two-dimensional; polaron nanolayer; interface dielectrics; bipolaron; quantum oscillations; attraction of polarons; uranium dioxide; radiography; fluoroscopy; organ dose; kerma-area-product; Monte Carlo; electrodynamics; superluminal speeds; solar-terrestrial interaction; solar wind; earth’s rotation; ocean circulation; photo galvanic cell; rose bengal; photocurrent; compressive strength; prediction model; fuzzy logic; nonlinearity; memory-less; distortion; intermodulation; general relativity; energy conservation law; curved space-time; Bernoulli numbers; arithmetic operations; Pascal matrix etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.