This book covers all areas of mathematical science. The contributions by the authors include nonlinear integral equation; Darbo's fixed point theorem; Weibull parameters; MATLAB; trapezoid graphs; fixed point; common fixed point; fuzzy cone metric space; Dirichlet problem; Quadrature surfaces; agent-based modelling; nonlinear dynamics; topological groups; free topological groups; nonconsistency of the conservation laws equations; degenerate transformation; discrete solutions; meromorphic functions; Pad-approximants; (p, q)-order and (p, q)-type; logarithmic capacity; quasinearly subharmonic; families of quasinearly subharmonic functions etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.