This book covers all areas of microbiology and biotechnology. The contributions by the authors include Toxicological bioassay, microcosm, Pseudomonas sp., brackish water, marine water, pathogenic bacteria, Aeromonas spp., antibiotic resistance, starch phosphorylase, glucose-1-phosphate, amylase, biosensor, coliforms, antibacterial activity, Mulinum spinosum extracts, S. aureus, nasal carriers, hepatitis, hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus, tumor necrosis factor-alpha, toxigenic fungi, mycotoxins, medicinal plant produce, alkaloid content, campylobacter jejuni, antibiotics, virulence gene, halophilic bacteria, bioactive compound, anti-microbial activity, pyrophoric iron sulfides, microbiological oxidation, microorganisms, vaginal candidiasis, Typhoid carrier, Aspergillus, Penicillium, spoilage, mango and postharvest etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of microbiology and biotechnology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.