This book covers all areas of microbiology and biotechnology. The contributions by the authors include biodegradation, petroleum spill site, bioaccumulation, treatment, endophytes, Moringa oleifera leaves, plant-microorganism interaction, P. aeruginosa, biofilm formation, Mentha piperita L., UTI pathogens, antibacterial activity, P. tomentosa L., phytochemical analysis, bioassay guided fractionation protocol, Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and Candida albicans, animal wastes, biological efficiency, Pleurotus florida, fungal species, antimicrobial testing, penicilium, acute toxicity, hemagglutinin, Bauhinia monandra leaf lectin, aerosols, vaccines, asymptomatic infection, children, Helicobacter pylori, sulfate reducing bacteria, polluted waters, estuary dam ecosystem, raw vegetables, disinfection, urinary tract infection, drug resistance, uropathogens, extended spectrum β-lactamase, mycoflora, Potato Dextrose Media (PDA), Cladosprorium, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), panton-valentine leukocidin, pesticides, microbial tolerance, Pseudomonas strain etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of microbiology and biotechnology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.