This book covers key areas of chemistry and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include lignans; tetrahydrofuranoid; stobbe; chlorpyrifos pesticide; activated carbon; adsorption isotherms; thin films; XRD; solution casting technique; reactive oxygen species; 1,2,3-triazole; α-amino acid; oxazoline; 2D NMR; nitrile compound; cycloaddition; 5-substituted tetrazole; 1H-1,2,4-triazole; β-aminoalcohol; 2D heteronuclear NMR experiments; 1,2,3-triazole; 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition; 1H-15N correlation; carboxylic amino esters; N-alkylation; oxazolinic precursors; isoindoline-1,3-dione; N-alkylation; inorganic chemistry; chemistry education; 1,2,3-Triazole; 1,4-regioisomer; 1,5-regioisomer; phosphonic glycine analogs; NMR spectroscopy; chemical pathway; carboxylic amino esters; N-alkylation; pyrazole; N-alkylation; 2D NMR; inorganic chemistry etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians of this area.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Identification of the Regioselectivity of the Thermal Huisgen 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Reaction between an Azide Derivative and a Synthetic Heterocyclic Alkyne, through a Comparative Study of NMR Spectral Data