This book covers key areas of chemistry and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include butenafine, reducing agents, reductive amination, methylation, aminosalicylates, aminosalicylic acid, benzothiazoles, thioureas, pollution, heavy metals, accumulation, transfer factor, methyl acrylate, polyester composite, wastewater treatment, chemical precipitation, Pourvaix diagrams, benzo[d][1,2,3]triazole, 1,6-dibromohexane, aliphatic/heterocyclic secondary amines, 3, 4-dimethyl phenol, 4-sec-butyl phenol, 4-tert-butyl phenol, potassium bromate oxidation, kinetics, acetoxy, QSAR, pKa, binary mixture, ethyl amine, benzyl alcohol, flame retardants, kinetic determination, chloramine-B, rizatriptan benzoate, spectrophotometry, polyurethane, GC-MS etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians of this area.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.