This book covers key areas of chemistry and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include free dirac particles, thermal reactions of solids, solid flame, self-propagating high-temperature synthesis (SHS), DFT, TDDFT, semiconducting oligomers, oligomers of 1,4-dimethoxybenzene, HOMO, LUMO, band gap, excitation energy, pennington river system, sediment, desalinated water, variable area heat exchangers, aromatic heterocycles, electrophiles, Diels-Alder, convenient purification, Solar cell, thin films, semiconductor, copper tin sulfide, conductive polymer, electropolymerization, cyclic voltammetry, polyimine, biolubricant, GC-MS, FTIR etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians of this area.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
A Comparative Study of Two Different Media Effect on the Electropolymerization of 2-(9-ethylcarbazol-3-yliminomethyl)phenol by Cyclic Voltammetry, Impedance Spectroscopy, XPS, UV-visible Measurements and DFT Calculation