This book covers all areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include Hilbert-type integral inequality; weight function; equivalent statement; beta function; cloud computing; load balancing; optimal solution; artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques; instance-based learning; reinforcement learning; Datanode; Hadoop; weak cluster; equilibrium point; trajectories; Normal distribution; logistic distribution; exponential distribution; best linear unbiased estimation; Riccati equation; duffing equation; integro-differential equations; chaotic solution; differential transforms method; Runge-Kutta 4 (RK4) method; modified equations of Emden type; differential transforms method; Runge-Kutta 4 (RK4) method; Fs-Set; Fs-Subset; (Fs-Point; FsB-toplogical space and FsB-Hausdorff space; random variable; continuous probability distribution; artificial neural network; intelligent transport system; departure rate; density function; mean of the distribution; normalizing constant etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of mathematics and computer Science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.