This book covers all areas of mathematics and computer science. The contributions by the authors include s-wave Schrödinger equation, phase shifts, binomial potential function, non-uniform lossless transmission line, mixed problem for hyperbolic system, neutral equation, oscillatory solution, fixed point theorem, Kirchhoff’s law, probability density, multiplicative time series, cube root, nonstandard analysis, functional equations, stimulating effect, Katugampola derivative, Katugampola Fourier transform, unstructured data modeling, polarity measurement, LDA modeling, I-function, Mellin-Barnes contour integral, general class of polynomials, functional difference equation, non-oscillation, oscillation, modifed error function, nonlinear ordinary differential equation, Perturbative approximation of modifed error function, Sinc function, Truncated cardinal function representation, Donfagsiteli conditional function, enzymatic kinetics, marginal value theorem etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of Mathematics and Computer Science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.