This book covers key areas of engineering and other related fields. The contributions by the authors includefiber reinforced soil, randomly distributed, coir fiber, cohesion, angle of internal friction, direct shear testing, aggregate function, clustered index, index view, insert query, Sql performance, architecture, active/passive solar modules, design process, mild steel, corrosion, inhibition efficiency, surface mine production, AFS performance modeling, mining investments, sol-gel, hydrothermal, Mn-doped ZnO films, optical properties, piezoelectric properties, concrete filled steel tubular columns, EUROCODE-4, lateral buckling, coal, MHD generator, thermal cell, synthetic natural gas, combined cycle, 3D femur bone, boundary conditions, CFD, Nano force, protein, carbon domain, rule of law, cohesive force, fundamental law, carbon value, Hough circle transformation, cDNA microarray image analysis, cDNA microarray image segmentation, spots localization, induced seismicity, hydraulic fracturing, epicenter, anthropogenic activity, Burgos basin, raw coir pith, kinetics, methane, biogas, coir industryetc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.