This book covers all areas of agricultural sciences. The contributions by the authors include silicon in soil, silcon in plant, water cycle, maize farming, climate monitoring system, Wlêwlê small seeds, heterosis, combining ability, soil acidity, macronutrients, micronutrients, nutrients antagonisms, basil, thyme, olive pomace, crop water, water stress, pigeon pea, foliar spray, pulse wonder, grain yield, vegetables, foliar nutrition, irrigation etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.