This book covers all areas of agricultural sciences. The contributions by the authors include root rot fungi, rhizobium spp., plant parasitic nematode, nitrification inhibitor, dimethylpyrazole phosphate, nitrogen fertilizers, soybean cultivation, Manihot esculentum Crantz, Lactobacillus plantarum 1, fermentation, agro-morphological traits, phenological traits, saffron corms, winged seeds, oleaginous seeds, ecology aspects in agriculture, Arecaceae, ISSR, genetic variability, spatial genetic structure, vegetables, boiling etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agricultural sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.