This book covers all areas of biological science. The contributions by the authors include plant growth promotion; phosphate solubilizing microbes; pod yield; plant spacing; weeding regimes; weeds suppression; fish; insecticides; water contamination; soil transmitted helminthes; herbal formulations; antidiabetic herbal preparations; microbial contamination; antibacterial assessment; urogenital schistosomiasis; HIV infection; anthropogenic activities; portability of water; ethnobotany; medicinal plants; respiratory diseases; green algae; cyanobacteria; ethological factor; tabanids; sand wasps; vector epidemiology; synanthropy; synanthropic; hemisynanthropic asynanthropic; food sources; rice (Oryza sativa L.) etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.