This book covers all areas of biological science. The contributions by the authors include nanobiotechnology, agro-wastes, Refinery wastewater (RWW), biodegradation, phenol, micronutrients and macronutrients, NPK, asymptomatic UTIs, pregnancy, antibiogram, Octopus hubbsorum, nutrition, sea food, health, insects as food, escamoles, edible insects, immune system, Newcastle disease, LaSota, broilers, vaccination, Corchorus olitorius, carbon tetrachloride, ameliorative property hepatic cells, phytomedicinal, ashwagandha, ayurveda, depression, stress, hippocampal neurons, vitamin E, α-TTP, α-tocopherol, bovine, lung alveolar cells, Salvia brachyodon Vandas, short tooth sage, antimicrobial activity, essential oil composition, 1,8-cineole, α-pinene, β-pinene, GC-MS analysis, minimum inhibitory concentration, buddleja sp., bioactive secondary metabolites, plant cell and tissue culture, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, ethnopharmacology, Heteracris littorali etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.