This book covers all areas of biological science. The contributions by the authors include ecosystem resilience, species abundance distribution, snakebite, tropical disease, Viperidae envenomation, phospholipase A2, myotoxin, neurotoxin, hemolysis, antivenin, membrane stabilizing, green bean, microelements, robusta, mitochondria, apoptosis, Heliotropium indicum, caspases, arterial blood pressure, fertilizer, local food, Culcasia falcifolia, phytochemicals, antiepileptic, pentylenetetrazole, anti-inflammatory, biological activity, COPD, herbal medicine, respiratory system, 1,8- cineole, ALT, antiretroviral drugs, AST, hepatoprotective herbs, hepatotoxicity, Ocimum gratissimum, garlic, catalase, glutathione peroxidase, total antioxidant status, fermentation, sweet potato, leaves, animal feed, bioconversion, phenylthiocarbamide taste perception, falciparium malaria infection, Castanea sativa Mill, herbal medicines, biological activities, toxicity etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.