This book covers all areas of biological science. The contributions by the authors include RNaseA, enzyme kinetics, beta blocker, Angiotensin receptor type I, DNA polymerases, E. coli DNA polymerase I, polymerase active site, polymerization mechanism, Exonuclease active site, serum biochemistry, albino rats, ecosystem, Tetramer, β oxidation, Salmonella, wastewater, antibiotic resistance, health risk, Bird population decline, bird species decline, bird diversity decline, global bird die-off, Insect die-off, biodiversity, colony collapse, Oyster, bacteria, microbiota, next-generation sequencing, pathogens, Bio-insecticidal, oviposition, Vernonia amygdalina, Ocimum gratissimum, ovicidal, Callosobruchus maculates etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of biological science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.