This book covers key areas of arts and social studies. The contributions by the authors include culture, child preference, fertility behaviour, population growth, gender, school type, motivation, learn, elementary teacher education, practice-based teacher education, learning environment, wisdom, mindfulness training, locus of control, communication centers, English as a second language, intercultural communication, truancy, teacher personality, peers, school and family, student attitudes, gender differences, economic development, infrastructure investments, economic diversification, infrastructure financing, mono-economies, neo-mercantilism, resource-dependent economies, development loans, world bank, economic growth, supply chain, curriculum design, medical education, challenges, democracy index, analysis of variance, Friedman’s test, Pearson’s correlation coefficient etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians of this area.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.