This book covers key areas of arts and social studies. The contributions by the authors include adolescents; psychosomatic symptoms; trauma; benchmark on minimum academic standard; university education; university leadership; politics; social aspects; autism; special education; learning; attention deficit disorder; child neuropsychology; neuropsychological correction; developmental games; playing activity; psychological development; reading process; methods of teaching; teaching of reading; learning disabilities; orientation in learning; early development; qualitative neuropsychology; child neuropsychology; psychological well-being; psychological distress; workload; working hours; preschool development; spatial development; cultural perspectives; colonized countries etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians of this area.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.