This book covers all areas of agriculture and crop science. The contributions by the authors include cup quality, green bean, Robusta coffee, biopesticide, maize grains, FHB resistance, kernel resistance, kernel susceptibility, DON resistance, inoculation techniques, breeding aspects component, deltamethrin, groundnut, jute sack, landraces, postharvest, juice quality loss, degradation, forest users, GT-biplot, maize collections, Nomuraea rileyi, Ostrinia nubilalis, Chilo agamemnon, Sesamia cretica, postharvest, food security, maize weevil, maize production, metabolites, bioindicators, accumulation, land typology etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of agriculture and crop science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.