This book covers all areas of physical science. The contributions by the authors include Pythagorean triples, Fermat’s last theorem, space-time, energy effect, Planck’s action quantum h, adapted space-time, quantization of space and time, Faulhaber conjecture, powers sums, arithmetic progression, Bernoulli polynomials, Jacobi formula, Donor-doped silicon, electrical conductivity, thermal noise, Einstein’s relation, diffusion coefficient, drift and hall mobility of electrons, donor-doped silicon, Randomly Moving (RM) charge carrier density, electrical conductivity, two-band model, hall coefficient, hall mobility, drift mobility, Density-of-States (DOS), sums of powers on arithmetic progression, Bernoulli numbers, Bernoulli polynomials, Fourier transform, fractional order Fourier transform, differential transform, kernels of integral transforms, transforms of geometric forms, Finsler geometry, DISIMb(2) relativistic symmetry, Finslerian extension of GR, operational calculus, differential equations, special functions, Laplace transform, eigenfunctions, Newton binomial etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of physical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.