This book covers all areas of disease and pathogen. The contributions by the authors include cancer prevention, cancer epidemiology, cancer knowledge, bacterial keratitis, endophthalmitis, fungal keratitis, penetrating keratoplasty, suture track abscess, seroprevalence, HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, pregnancy, antenatal care, laceration, genital tract, cervix, vagina, vaginal delivery, fetal outcomes, collagen-induced arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gluthathione peroxidase, tumour necrosis factor alpha, interleukin 1-beta, acute viral hepatitis, anti HAV IgM, anti HEV IgM, sclerosing encapsulating peritonitis, abdominal cocoon syndrome, complex vescico-vaginal fistula, ischaemia, recurrent fistula, circadian-rhythms macular degeneration etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of disease and pathogen.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.