This book covers several areas of disease and pathogen research. The contributions by the authors include gender differences, dermatoses, Sarcomatoid carcinoma of prostate, carcinosarcoma; immunohistochemistry, cytokeratin, synovial sarcoma of prostate, radical prostatectomy, keratin reactivity, primary angiosarcoma, antigen, liposarcoma, epididymis, inguinoscrotal, histopathology, tomography, radical orchidectomy, prognosis, radiotherapy,chemotherapy etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of disease and pathogenic research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.