This book covers all areas of disease and pathogen. The contributions by the authors include post exposure prophylaxis, occupational exposures, non occupational exposures, needle stick injury, chronic kidney disease, obstructive uropathy, abnormal urine stream, preventive nephrology, antivascular endothelial growth factor, bevacizumab, Ranibizumab, non-communicable eye diseases, health training, spine fitness improvement, haematological indices, absolute CD4 count, celiac disease, periodontal treatment needs, oral ulceration, children and adolescents, Helicobacter pylori, seroprevalence, Oesophago-gastroduo-denoscopy (OGDS), cytomegalovirus retinitis, HIV, AIDS, blindness, glutathione S transferase, hepatitis B, alcoholic liver cirrhosis, liver function test, mucormycosis, mucorales, facial nerve palsy, diabetes, reactive oxygen species, cancer, kidney, auriculotherapy, psoriasis, autoimmune disease, HIV positive patients, aerobics, psychological health, quality of life, oral squamous cell carcinoma, cancer gene expression, melatonin etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of disease and pathogen.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.