This book covers all areas of disease and pathogen. The contributions by the authors include hip dysplasia, birth weight, ultrasonography, acute appendicitis, pneumoperitoneum, acute abdomen, laparotomy, laparoscopy, hypertension, isolated systolic hypertension, isolated diastolic hypertension, medication errors, liver disease, drug interactions, CPOE system, extrapulmonary tuberculosis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex, mycobacteria growth indicator tube, Lowenstein Jensen media, microscopy, cytology, cesarean, cervical cerclage, didelphys, Mullerian, preterm labor, vaginal septum, organotherapic medicine, HIV/AIDS, blood glucose, insulin level, lysosomal storage disorder, glucocerebroside, type 2 gaucher’s disease, chorionic villus sampling, amniocentesis, Empyema, sleeve resection, pleural irrigation, lung cancer, bronchial resection, carcinoid tumor, cytokines, traditional cautery, ancient cultures, cauterization, STD, genital herpes, HIV, bacterial vaginosis, HPV, HIV, syphilis, warts, uracil mustard, uramustine, cancer, leukemia, lymphoma, drug likeness, carcinosarcoma, chemotherapy, cytoreductive surgery, heterologous elements, prognosis, ovary etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of disease and pathogen.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.