This book covers all areas of chemical research. The contributions by the authors include biocatalyst, organic synthesis, heterocyclic compounds, leaf extract, phospholipase A2, nanofibers, galvanic displacement, HgSe chalcogenide, spent synthetic-based drilling mud, heavy metals, nano zero-valent iron, vegetable seed oils, physiochemical properties, thermal factor, zinc oxide, thin films, optical properties, essential oil, acrylonitrile, binary liquid mixture, 1, 4-Dioxane, molecular interactions and ultrasonic velocity, camylofin, electro-oxidation, carbon paste electrode, differential pulse voltammetry, micellar media, flavonoids, quercetin, kaempferol, quercetin 3-0-rutin, kaempferol 3-0-β glucopyranoside etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of chemical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.