This book covers all areas of education and social studies. The contributions by the authors include educator-school teacher, adult trainer, trainer-facilitator, socio-cultural school, teacher-centered training model, adult learning, lifelong learning, social skills, heterogeneous training environments, professional field, political educator, defining degrees, postsecondary degrees, degree qualification profile, student learning outcomes, social inequality, regional media, discourse, games, students, skills, teachers, head teachers, strategies, physical bullying, school, ACFTA, ASEAN, Asia, BRI, déracinement, interdisciplinary learning environment, team-based learning, problem-based learning, Interactive whiteboard, elementary education, educational technology, elementary teacher, civic education, secondary schools, social immoralities, education quality, teaching and learning process, counselling services, secondary schools, information and communication technology, sustainable development and deployment, ethnicity, violent crime etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of education and social studies.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.