This book covers all areas of materials science and engineering. The contributions by the authors include Polymer Based Nanocomposites, AC Conductivity Characteristics, Polymer/Metal Oxide Thin Films, Poly (Thiol- disulfide) Oligomer, Thermal Barrier Coatings, Oxide Bonded Porous SiC Ceramics, Tensile Spectrum Load, Biochar, Thermal Stabilization of HEWL, 2-Hydroxy-Pyridine-N-Oxide 2-Isothionate, X-ray Crystal Structures, Catalysis of Protease, Biological Studies, Cu Kα Data, Synchrotron Data, Thermal Conductivity, ZnO Thermoelectrics, Packaging Line Performance, Protease, Synchrotron Data, Reprocessing, Power Engineering Applications, Self-healing Agents. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of materials science and engineering.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.