This book covers all areas of pharmaceutical research. The contributions by the authors include Sida corymbosa, haemostasis, flavonoids, striated muscle tissue, endurance capacity, oxidative metabolism, medical plants, botanical and phytochemical characteristics, antidiabetic activity, Ficus hispida, alloxan, blood glucose, analgesia, antinociception, hyperalgesia, sensory neurons, nociception, NSAIDs, prodrug design, allodynia, Moringa oleifera roots, phytochemicals, medicinal plant extracts, herbal medicine, acute toxicity, caffeine, heart rate, blood pressure, direct fluorescence assay, respiratory syncytial virus, respiratory tract infections, hydrochlorothiazide, losartan, olmesartan, telmisartan, valsartan etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of pharmaceutical research.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.