This book covers all areas of environment, geography and earth science. The contributions by the authors include global circulation model, global warming, solar cycles, sea level changes, geoethics, geo-mechanics, anisotrophy, hydrocarbon, drilling, abrupt climate change, arctic ice meltdown, methane emissions from permafrost, lineaments, hydrogeology, groundwater, crystalline basement aquifer, Kagera river basin, lake Victoria, land cover, geographic information system, Lake Turkana, Omo River, remote sensing, ground water samples, water quality index, Semois-Chiers basin, ecological quality, water transfer, water rich sources etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of environment, geography and earth science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.