This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include leprosy, Mycobacterium leprae, acid-fast bacteria, melanocytes, thyroid autoimmunity, sterile endophthalmitis, pseudo-endophthalmitis, intravitreal injections, triamcinolone acetonide, bevacizumab, ranibizumab, methotrexate, neurofibromatosis, schwannoma, resting heart rate, essential hypertension, systolic and diastolic blood pressure, adolescents, extrinsic motivation, reproductive health problems, male dominance, disability, sports activities, nutrition, diet in exercise, Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD), Microcalcifications, cardiovascular prevention effectivity, obesity reduction, hypertension treatment, therapeutic inertia, effectivity of drugs treatment, disseminated tumor cells, gastric cancer, tumor hypoxia, hypoxia-associated elements, chemotherapy, small bowel obstruction, hiatal hernia, abdominal viscera, blood flow, laminar flow, arterial infusion, In-111-octreotide therapy, Tumor cells, bone marrow, gastric cancer, obesity, BMI etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.