This book covers key areas of engineering and technology and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include dominating set, excellent graphs and hop dominating set, adjacency community matrix, community graph, sub-adjacency matrix, subcommunity graph, self-loops weights, ASEAN, instructional model, CLMV students, cross cultural learning, academic cloud, resource provisioning, multi-cloud, e-Learning, cloud package selection, photonic crystals, half adder, photonic band gap, ring resonators, adaptive control, fuzzy control, robust control, nonlinear system, small gain theorem, corruption, neoliberalism, poverty, youth unemployment, intrusion detection, feature selection, simplified swarm optimization, ant colony optimization, support vector machine, KDDCUP’99, automation tools, DevOps, project management, project planning, software development, Acrylonitrile Butadiene styrene, 3D printed poly lactic, FDM technique, wireless optical communication, outage probability, power margin, path loss, fly ash, polypropylene, reinforced concrete, steel fibre, ROI image compression, MR brain image, skull stripping, binary plane difference coding etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.