This book covers key areas of engineering and technology and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include boost converter, Forward Converter (FC), Power Factor (PF), switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS), solid state welding, taper thread profile, cognitive radio, spectrum sensing, energy detector, ARIMA, time series analysis, forecasts, code clones, software development, software engineering, data mining, beneficial clone, clone-based reuse strategy, software reuse, textile mill effluent, coastline extraction, oil spill monitoring, satellite image, remote sensing, fuzzy logic, traffic regulation, Multiple Access Interference (MAI), rake receiver, machine learning algorithm, fitting function, fluid dynamics, image inpainting, lattice boltzmann method, Kernel fuzzy C-means clustering, genetic algorithm etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of engineering and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.