This book covers all areas of medical sciences. The contributions by the authors include Constant-Murley Score (CMS), tendonitis shoulder pain, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS), Transcutaneous Pulsed Radiofrequency (TPRF), sickle cell disease, gene therapy, transgene expression, polymerization of hemoglobin, haematocrit equilibration, anaemia, red blood cells, Packed Cell Volume (PCV), precancerous lesions, colorectal cancer, endoscopy technology, post-operative pulmonary complications, cough, shortness of breath, pneumonia, elective abdominal surgeries, gastrointestinal surgery, length of hospital stay, pediatric surgery, type 2 diabetes, body mass index, cholesterol, triglycerides, obesity, prehypertension, cardiovascular risk predictors, maxillary midline diastema, color stability of reline resin, dentures, muscle slips, Eagel’s syndrome, musculoskeletal, arthroplasty, volar dislocation lunate, carpal injuries, ligament disruption etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.