This book covers all areas of medical sciences. The contributions by the authors include anthrax, epidemiology, zoonosis, internalized stigma, severe mental illnesses, occupational diseases, occupational health, tuberculosis, bacterial disease, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, intestinal gangrene, intestinal obstruction, fetal distress, abruption placentae, short bowel syndrome, electrolyte imbalance, urolithiasis, angiography, metabolic syndrome, cancer, breast cancer, cancer-related pain, complementary medicine, mindfulness, mental health, pregnant, low back pain, early breastfeeding initiation, neonatal health, early neonatal infections, neuroleptic malignant syndrome, haloperidol, olanzapine, typical and atypical antipsychotics, humerus, bilateral asymmetry, humeral torsion, osteology, skeleton, immune, vascular endothelial growth factor, placenta, preeclampsia etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.