This book covers all areas of medical sciences. The contributions by the authors include hospitals, supervisory nursing, genitourinary, fistula, obstetrics, gynaecology, benign breast diseases, fibroadenoma, blood transfusion, storage lesions, biochemical changes, irradiation, lipid profile, infidelity, aripiprazole, psychotherapy, depression, suicide attempt, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug, loss of vision, retinal haemorrhage, newborns, NICU, prostate cancer, GSTP1 polymorphism, single nucleotide polymorphism, restriction digestion, academic stress, menstrual disorders, vaginal douching, perceived health effects, adiposity indices, diabetes mellitus, vaginal infections, vulvovaginal candidiasis, gasoline fumes, haematotoxicity, amelioration, rat, vaginal douching practice, adverse reproductive tract outcome, risk modulating factor, obesity etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medical sciences.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.