This book covers all areas of science and technology. The contributions by the authors include etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology. relaxed Hartree-Fock approach, dynamica l electron correlation, absorption spectra, OPEC, non-conventionals, renewable, shale oil, conventional oil, TECOP, illegal mining (galamsey), water resources, water management and development, Heteropterys cotinifolia, antidepressant, anxiolytic, chlorogenic acid, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cancer cell lines, evapotranspiration, climate change, journalism, sacralization, desacralization, multiobjective optimization, objective interval, optimality conditions, tooth, occlusion, earthing, earth–mat, earth resistance, earth–rod, power substation, distribution substation, anticaries activity, groundwater, quality index, sensitivity analysis, borehole, circular and box culverts, headwater elevation, HY-8 software, design flow, storm water management facilities, intensityduration-frequency curves
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.