This book covers all areas of science and technology. The contributions by the authors include gender sensitivity; transnationalism/globalisation; qualitative social sciences; software cost estimation; artificial neural network; back propagation; fuzzy logic; Fadama-oriented irrigation; water quality characteristics; water quality index; climate change; rainfall; SWAT; flooding; modeling; waterwort; ornamental aquatic plant; cattle manure; plant morphology; organic manures; EIA report; public involvement; processes of alternatives; Lee and Colley package; XML; indexing; QUICX; compression ratio; approximate answering; cancer stem cells; head and neck squamous cell carcinoma; tumor biology; tumorigenesis; buck converter; DC motor; ETEDPOF; online algebraic estimation; reduced order observer; sensorless; gain suppression; nitride laser; semiconductor laser etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of science and technology.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.