This book covers all areas of economics and trade. The contributions by the authors include knowledge-economy; industry; manufacturing; financial education; world economy; global crises; anti-crisis policy of G20; risks of new crisis; net income; human resource management; public administration; economic growth; ARDL; agribusiness sector; minor export crop farms; Tax evasion; logit model; cross sectional regression; tax morale; continued adoption; financial analysis; stock exchange; investment decisions; small ruminant; securitization; traditional insurance inefficiencies etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics and trade.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.