This book covers all areas of economics and trade. The contributions by the authors include market risk, electric power industry, firms value, disclosures, good corporate governance, implementation, tax evasion, cross sectional regression, tax morale, cash flow, corporate income tax, emerging economies, industries, tax policy reforms, value added tax, Local Pharmaceutical Company (LPC), Multinational Pharmaceutical Company (MNC), electronic audit, audit strategies, competitive advantages of auditing, external audit, intellectual capital, knowledge management, multi-generational workforce, transaction costs, global economic governance, weighted voting, voting power, public auditing, court of account, financial management etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics and trade.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.