This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include febrile illness, malarial parastemia, bacteremia, irritable bowel syndrome, quality of life, HIV, liver proteins, liver enzymes, antiretroviral therapy, diarrhoea, enterocyte chloride, COPD, bronchial asthma, chronic non-specific low back pain, spinal manipulation, lipid peroxidation, neurotoxicity, pro-oxidants, obesity, pregnancy, posttraumatic haematuria, pseudorenal failure, bladder rupture, cystogram, mastectomy, lymphedema etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.