This book covers key areas of medicine and medical science and other related fields. The contributions by the authors include Ganoderma lucidum, Bacillus calmette-guérin, bladder cancer, uroepithelial cells, synergism, adipose derived stem cells, corneal wound healing, stem cell therapy, lipoaspirate, corneal re-epithelization, chronic kidney disease, Antiepileptic Drugs (AEDs), pharmacokinetics, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM), pharmacokinetics, azelastine, retinoblastoma, paramagnetics, chemotherapy, Waugh’s syndrome, acute intussusception, chronic intussusception, intestinal malrotation, indomethacin, naproxen, HT-29, colon cancer, circulating nicroRNAs, biomarkers disease, multiple sclerosis, myelin-forming cells, fat embolism syndrome, hypoxia, Intramedullary nailing, neurological deterioration, petechial skin rash, orf disease, parapoxvirus, contagious ecthyma, periocular skin cancers, apoptosis,, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, cosmesis etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of medicine and medical science.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.