This book covers all areas of disease and health. The contributions by the authors include PMTCT services; HIV; pregnant women; antioxidant vitamins; oxidative damage; malaria; mortality; anemia; ebola virus disease; surveillance; RNA virus; Giardia; job's syndrome; surgical delay; public hospital; healthcare organization; disaster management; emergency preparedness; diabetics; foot care; tertiary care hospital; public health; antibiotic contamination fluorescence detection; fluoroquinolone antibiotics; adolescents; NCHS; sanitation; hygiene facilities; medicine; drug; diarrhea; entomological surveillance; mosquito control etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of disease and health.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.
Utilization and Factors Associated with Uptake of Prevention of Mother- to - Child Transmission (PMTCT) of HIV Services among Antenatal Clinic Attendees at a Tertiary Health Facility in Akure, Ondo State