This book covers all areas of disease and health. The contributions by the authors include lifestyle, obesity, waterborne disease, bacteriological, cognitive-behavioral program, adherence to therapeutic regimen, hypertension, tobacco intake, health promotion, quality of life, trauma, antenatal care, sickle cell disease, malaria, apolipoprotein B-100, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidaemia, gynaecological consultation, women’s health, atherogenic index of plasma, cardiometabolic syndrome, musculoskeletal disorder, glaucoma, visual impairment, eye health, public health, eye diseases, type 2 MI, myocardial depression, etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of disease and health.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.