This book covers all areas of economics and management. The contributions by the authors include creative problem-solving capacity, knowledge sharing, construction, economic growth, ARDL model, Market risk assessment, asset beta, financial crisis, construction material industry, policy, equity beta, financial structure, financial crisis, external financing, medical industry, foreign exchange market, purchasing power parity, parallel market exchange rate premium, corruption, behavioral finance, financial instruments, decision making, loglinear analysis, hierarchical loglinear model, general loglinear model, S&P 500 log returns, CPI inflation, Gordon constant growth dividend model, cost of equity, Moody’s Baa corporate bond yield, corporate earnings, industrial production, tax evasion, money laundering, integrated farming system, livelihood security, tribal people, ATMA, financial development, economic growth etc. This book contains various materials suitable for students, researchers and academicians in the field of economics and management.
1. Professional review, editing and plagiarism checking.
2. Professional cover-page design and typesetting.
3. Specialized English editing and proofreading
4. Digital Object Identifier (DOI) allotment.
5. ISBN number (online and print version)
6. Online publication of the book and printing in the press.
7. Royalty: (80:20) profit sharing between author and publisher from the sale of books. Authors will get 80% of the profit and Publisher will get 20% of the profit.
8. Normally Books will be closed access to increase the possibility of sale and authors will retain the copyright of the book chapter/ books. Special requests of open access books can also be considered in case of complete book publication.